Sunday, June 11, 2017

Who flipped the summer switch?? June 5, 2017

Wow it went from spring to summer in one day! It has gotten very warm and humid very quick! I think I'd still take this over the cold though so I'm happy! 

First of all, congratulations to my sister Candice and her husband Shane. They have a beautiful brand new baby girl, Noelle. I love her so much already and can't wait to meet her in 10 months! 

Something really cool happened this Saturday. A man who has been working towards baptism for a couple of years got baptized. It was such a happy day for him and his family. There's already a whole new light about him. He seems so much happier and looks so much better. It's been cool to witness the change that has happened to him over the past few months. I know that this gospel is going to bless him and his family so much. Now he and his wife can prepare to have their family sealed in the temple so they can be together for eternity! 

The elders in our district are the nicest and brought a ton of food for a barbecue today! I'll attach some pictures! 

Love and miss you all! Have a great week! ️

The man who got baptized and his family! 



Brooklyn sent a video to Valarie telling her happy birthday last week. It was so cute I took a screen shot! 
I sure do miss that face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment