Wednesday, August 2, 2017

We're all by oursellllllves!

Well Sister Fine went home last week! Sister Hicks and I have been on our own for almost a week and it's been really good! It has been such a cool experience to see how much Karen I actually know. The Lord has been helping us so much! I have been able to feel his hand in our work so much in the past week. I'm so excited to see how we keep growing and progressing with the language. 

I promise I will write more next week! Love you all!

Last group picture with Sister Fine.

Brooklyn has told us that she's so happy to be with Sister Hicks. The only bad thing is she's been getting headaches that she thinks is from the extra stress of having to teach without Sister Fine. She also said "It's so cool that Heavenly Father knows who will work best together and that our mission president was in tune with the spirit enough to know we needed to be together." Don't they both look so cute and happy together?

She sent me a picture of her new favorite Karen dress. It's so pretty on her!

 Brooklyn had to show off a yummy chicken salad they made. They are trying to eat healthier when they cook for themselves. When they eat with others....they have to take what they get!

Random picture of one of the Elders with a crawfish on his finger. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment