Friday, February 3, 2017

Mall of America! January 30, 2017

Since Sister Woo is dying next week, (completing her mission) we got to go to the Mall of America today! We're there right now, taking a break from rides so our lunch can settle, so I only have a few minutes to email. I'm just going to send some pictures and a video of us on a ride! Love you all and hope you have a great day! The gospel is true!  (Pretty cool that their Mission President lets them do this right before they leave and since Brooklyn is Sister Woo's companion, she got to go along. It will be interesting to see if her new Mission President will do the same. They get a new one in July this year.)

I'll bet she had Panda, she loves Chinese food!

The Elders with the member that drove them there.



Brooklyn sent us a note saying she had lost her missionary name tag on one of the rides and she felt naked! I asked her if she could go back and find it and she said she didn't have time. They had to leave and she had to be done emailing. I hope she has an extra one, not sure if she does! I guess we'll find out next Monday what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment