Thursday, February 2, 2017

New Brighton, December 26, 2016

Hello hello! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I had an amazing Christmas! Talking to my family was so good, and I got the best Christmas present ever!! My sister Candice is pregnant!!! With a baby girl!!!

First of all, thank you to everyone who sent me cards or packages! I really appreciate all of the love and support you guys give me. 

Second of all, I'm done with training! I have now been out for 3 months! Also, I'm being transferred I'm going to an area called New Brighton. My companion will be Sister Woo, she's from Hong Kong! Which means I'm probably going to learn some Mandarin and will probably have no idea what's going on in a lot of our appointments. haha I'm super sad to leave Rochester, but I'm excited to be in the city instead of in the outskirts! So, don't send any mail to my Rochester address! If you'd like to send me anything send it to the mission home. The address is: 5931 W 96th St, Bloomington, MN 55438

Love you all! 
Sorry this email is short, but here's some pictures! 

A member wanted to take professional pictures of all of the missionaries is Rochester. 




Christmas Zone activity where they all brought a white elephant gift. It had to be something they had in their apartment. Someone gave Brooklyn and her companion a set of skis! That's what they brought! hahaha  Looks like there was quite the assortment of gifts!

Missionary Nativity


No comments:

Post a Comment